I’ve been eyeing this Moschino iPhone case for quite a while now but it somehow slipped my mind until I saw this editorial from Elle Poland. Wanting it again with a renewed ferocity and can’t help notice how awesome taking selfies would look with that gorgeous little case. Case aside, I can’t get those shoes out of my mind… I think I died a little just now. 🙂
(image from Elle Poland)
(images by Elle Sweden, model – Josephine Skriver)
Eytys sneakers that I’m so obsessed with right now and they’re being modeled so perfectly in this shoot for Elle Sweden. The chunky sole is so perfect for adding a little extra height and crossing my fingers that they’re super comfortable. Now if only I can find them in my size! I’ve been staring at these for about month now and now that I finally made up my mind to just get them, my size is gone! The horror..
– Sold at Opening Ceremony or Farfetch
(images via One Teaspoon)
(images via NastyGal)
These lightweight capes are too awesome. I can already imagine them billowing behind me as I walk. With some awesome boots on. I think I need to dust off my cowboy boots and take them for a spin. 🙂
P.S Awesome cutoff shorts and white tops = WIN. All the time.
One of my favorite blogger, Garance Dore, just opened an online store selling her illustrations. Aren’t they lovely? I like the simple, clean lines and the touches of color she uses. These are the six she has on her online store right now and I’m debating if I should get them all! Still hesitating since I feel that I should wait for more to come out. Her website is just full of her awesome drawings and these are just six out of the many. She also mentioned that she’s able to do custom work. Maybe I can ask if she can draw something for me! That would be pretty darn awesome. =]
Which ones do you like? The first two are my favorites so far!
(all images from Garance Dore)
The exciting collaboration between Neiman Marcus and Target is almost here!!! I’ve been eyeing the products and have a few that I desperately want to score. Cannot wait for Saturday, Dec 1st to run to Target (or Neiman Marucs) and hopefully land my hands on something, anything!
These are the top 8 items that are on my wish list. What are your favorite ones?
1. Alice and Oliva carry-on suitcase $179.99 – I really need to upgrade my carry-on from a standard black. Love the yellow detailing!
2. Diane Von Furstenburg yoga mat $49.99 – This would be an awesome addition to my current yoga mat! Do yoga in style ^.~
3. Brian Atwood sunglasses $39.99 – Having a slight obsession with rounded frames.
4. Rag & Bone shot glasses $19.99 – Why not, right? Still haven’t managed to buy shot glasses for my new place and these would be perfect!
5. Rag & Bone flask $29.99 – Shot glasses wouldn’t be complete without the matching flask. Also very convenient when I’m feeling cheap at a bar 😀
6. Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses & Shaker $49.99 (separately) – Time for a classy drink =]
7. Band of Outsiders beanies $29.99 (set of two!) – So cute! I want the orange one…must find a friend who will wear the blue 😀
8. Oscar de la Renta dog collar and leash $39.99 – How awesome is the lace details?? My Howl will look like a princess with this!
( all images and information from http://www.neimanmarcus.com )
Good luck to everyone on saturday and good luck to me! Happy shopping!
Update! Items are available online too (YAY!) starting 8:00 AM ET!